If you’ve been into the store – you know it’s a truly cozy place. Because space is so limited – I’ve decided to offer classes is a format that’s a bit different than what’s typically available at most of my own favorite quilt shops.
Private (Sewing) Parties!
How does this work?
- You choose a project from my (small but growing) list of available classes. Each class topic includes the class length, the cost of the kit, etc.
- Gather up two or three friends and call me or stop in to the shop to make an appointment for a class time that fits your schedule and mine.
- Private Sewing Parties are limited to four people – you get to decide who you would like to invite to your party what project you would like to create.
- On the day of the Private Sewing Party – grab your sewing machine and a couple of empty bobbins, round up your party people and get ready to have a little fun. If you don’t have a machine – let me know and I can make sure you have a machine to work on during the class time.
All classes are offered atQuilter’s Corner Store 12580 SW Broadway Beaverton, OR 97005
Parking is on the street or in a city lot located on Farmington Road.
Each class description includes the cost (per person) for that specific class project. The cost of the class includes all materials needed for the class.
Payment for the class is required to secure your attendance in the class. You can register in any of the following ways:
- Call – 503-819-0214
- Email: email@example.com
- Stop by the store and sign up in person
Small Project Classes:
- Classes are small – maximum of 4 people to a class. Participation is limited to the registered class members only. The space will not accommodate any extra onlookers.
- If you are unable to attend a class you have registered and paid for – you are welcome to send someone in your place. If you call at least one week prior to the first class session you’ll receive an in-store credit.
- All materials, patterns, tools, thread, etc. needed for the class will be provided.
- Bring your machine and a couple of empty bobbins – if you do not have a sewing machine – just let me know and I will make sure you have one available at the class.
- The goal of every Small Project Class is for you to relax, have some fun and be successful completing your project.
Any purchases you make at Quilter’s Corner Store on the day of your class are 15% off.